The Vietnam Australia Water Week 2021 is a platform to share experiences, discuss solutions to the common water challenges, mutually support, and identify collaboration opportunities. The event is supported by the Australian Government and the Australian Water Partnership.
The program includes five sessions:
(1) Emerging Water Leaders Forum
(2) Water Resilience Planning
(3) Water Security for Sustainable Development
(4) Enabling Private Sector Participation in Water
(5) Unlocking Innovation in Delivering Safe, Secure, Sustainable, and Efficient Water Services
The detailed program is available here.